Monday, January 18, 2010

What's Cooking: Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork


(Raw meat looks gross)

Flannel Man isn't a huge fan of pork, but in an effort to diversify my cooking skills I decided to try this recipe.


I skipped the pears entirely and cheated a bit with the potatoes (they were straight from the freezer section at the store).


(Ready to go in the oven)


It ended up being incredibly simple and tasted great. I bought the pork tenderloin and it was my first time ever buying something that big from the deli counter. I felt like a real grown up.


After I layered on the prosciutto and drizzled the honey on I popped it in the oven. When it was finished it looked kinda gross (meat always does), but it tasted wonderful! It was moist and flavorful and I was pretty proud of myself.


(The finished product)
Photos by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment