Monday, July 12, 2010

What's Cooking: Pork Tenderloin



A friend gave me this recipe and after searching for the envelope dry onion soup mix for weeks, I finally found it by the Worcestershire sauce and made the dish. Despite this awful photo, this meal turned out great.


Here's the details...


Amazing Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker


-1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin

-1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix

-1 cup water

-3/4 cup red wine

-3 tablespoons minced garlic

-3 tablespoons soy sauce

-freshly ground black pepper to taste


It was simple and I had almost all of the ingredients in my kitchen. I used some of the left over pork to make a wrap a few days later. I used a tortilla, goat cheese, cut up pork and dijon mustard and it was delicious!


Photo by moi.


No comments:

Post a Comment