I've found a new favorite of Flannel Man's, Cottage Pie, made from a recipe in Real Simple (found here).
It was incredibly easy and the only thing I changed was baking it in one big dish, instead of individual ones. I also left out the carrots, but would probably add them in next time.
1) Brown 1 pound ground beef
2) Stir in 1⁄3 cup ketchup and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce; season with salt and pepper. Add 1½ cups frozen peas and carrots.
3) Transfer to 4 individual baking dishes.
4) Top with 3 cups mashed potatoes
5) Bake at 400° F until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.