Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Personal Cards



There's nothing better than finding real mail or an unexpected package in your mailbox. I'm a serious advocate for keeping the art of writing letters alive and well. Recently I decide the only thing that I would like more than getting a letter from a friend, would be getting one made with a photo of some great memory we shared.


So out came the paper cutter, some card stock and a glue stick. I had fun just making the cards. They reminded me of a picnic in Germany, a local concert, a garden in Zurich, rocking a mini-marathon, a rocky beach in France, getting a bottle of wine in Prague and then realizing we had no corkscrew, all good times.



So grab your favorite stationary, or make your own, and send your favorite people a card telling them why you love them.

Photos by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment