Monday, March 29, 2010

Garlic Solutions



Flannel Man and I have figured out that we love to use garlic when we cook. The only problem with this is that I feel like my hands reek of garlic for days afterwards. So I started making the rounds online looking for a solution. I read about lemons and saunas and all sorts of stuff, but one thing stood out.

I read over and over again that rubbing your hands on a bar of stainless steel under running water would do the trick, (they also said a stainless steel knife would work, but I would lose a finger trying that.)

So Flannel Man works with metal and he made me a bar. I've tried it and found that it definitely helps. I can still smell the garlic, but it's really faint, nothing like what it was before. So it works for me. Have you guys found any better solutions?

Photo by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment