Friday, December 18, 2009

The gift (bags) that keeps on giving



Christmas is only a week away, which is crazy. Am I the only one who thinks this year has just flown by? Flannel Man and I have put up our tree and the floor beneath it is covered with presents for our family and friends.


The name tags on the gifts were created from left over pieces of scrapbook paper and Christmas cards we've received. The gift bags, tissue paper, ribbon and bows are all reused from gifts we've received.



Our tree is covered with the ornaments we grew up with, ones we've bought on various vacations, etc. It was so much fun to put up our first "married" tree and to combine our eclectic decorations.


My niece and nephew are getting some of my old toys, from when I was a tot, as gifts this year. Their mom, my sister, suggested it and I think it's a great idea. The toys are still in great shape and now a new generation will get a chance to enjoy them.


Photos by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment